Few slots for oral communications are still available, don’t wait for registration!
Click here to download the programme
- Kyo Han Ahn, Dept of Chemistry, Postech, Korea
- Harry Anderson, Oxford University, Oxford, UK
- Mireille Blanchard-Desce, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, France
- Boris Chichkov, LZH Laserzentrum, Hannover, Germany
- Antoine Courjaud, Amplitude Systemes, Pessac, France
- Maria Farsari, Foundation for Research and Technology Hellas, University of Crete, Crete
- Lucia Flamigni, Consiglio Nazionale delle Ricerche, Bologna, Italy
- Daniel T. Gryko, Politechnika Warzawska, Warsaw University of Technology, Warsaw, Poland
- Vasilis Ntziachristos, Institute for Biological and Medical Imaging, Müchen University, Germany
- David Ogden, Neurophysiology & New Microscopies Laboratory, Paris Descartes, France
- Peter Ogilby, Aarhus University, Aarhus, Danmark
- Bong Rae Cho, Department of Chemistry, Korea University
- Aleksander Rebane, Keemilise Ja Bioloogilise Fuusika Instituut, Tallinn, Estonia
- Chris Xu, School of Applied and Engineering Physics, Cornell University, USA
- Jurriaan Zwier, Cisbio Bioassays, Codolet, France
The symposium will take place in the Domaine du Haut Carré in Talence (43 rue Pierre Noailles
33400 TALENCE). The congress center is conveniently connected to the center of Bordeaux by public transportation (Tram B, stop “Peixotto”:
- Conference venue
The conference registration is handled by the CNRS.
Please use the online registration link below to register for the TOPBIO meeting and to pay the conference fee.
| || REGISTRATION || BANQUET |
| Researchers, post-docs and TOPBIO members*
|| 300 €
|| INCLUDED |
| Students and PhD students**
|| 0 €
|| 80 € |
*Registration fees for researchers, post-docs and TOPBIO members (300€) include:
- Welcome dinner, coffee breaks and lunches, and conference dinner
- Conference material
**Registration fees for students and PhD students include:
- Welcome dinner, Coffee breaks and lunches
- Conference material
- to attend the conference dinner (80 €) please, tick the category when you register.
The deadline for registration and conference fee payment is September 20, 2014.
The fees may be paid either by bank transfer or by credit card. Please choose the preferred form of payment on your online registration form. You will receive confirmation of your registration and you will be also issued an email invoice for all the booked services.
Click here to download the Instructions attendees
In order to begin registration please click here